Sunday 20 November 2011

Eighteen weeks + 1

Well it's a pretty grey Sunday morning and I am once again having to deal with a sit in by Denny (cat), who thinks that sticking his claws into my arm in a rhythmical fashion is a friendly thing to do, and will get him what he wants. I beg to differ, plus it's making my typing very wonky indeed. Well I managed to get the house pretty straight yesterday before Neils parents came, so that was good, plus I did this huge pile of ironing that was growing in the dining room, so I have absolutely nothing to do today, who am I kidding, I can always find housework to do. I cooked a huge chicken dinner as well, of which there are quite a few leftovers, so that's me sorted for the whole day, plus not only did the addition of curry sauce to the roast chicken dinner not phase Neils Mom at all, she had only it and no gravy and said it was a nice change (she may have been just being nice, but still).

Today, well apart form having no housework to do, we do have a trip to the field in store. I have a large metal bin which is at the moment down the side of the house that I want moving to the field to put bags of feed in, mainly because the bin I've got there isn't tall enough for the task really. Anyway that is going to take a certain amount of man power, and protection (gloves for me because of spiders etc) and it's something that we can't do yet as it's too early to be banging around outside. I have to make Xander bacon (and possibly cheese) sandwiches today as we didn't have them yesterday, and trust me he will not have forgotten that. So apart from that I think it will be a pottering about kind of a day for us.

Neil has the next three days off from work, so apart from when I have to go to Uni it means we will have a nice time together, or we will row a lot and I'll be glad to get away, you never know how these things will go. I know he wants to go Christmas shopping in Worcester on Monday but what he has planned for the rest of the time I do not know, maybe he'll try and finish off the utility, boxing all the pipes in. Maybe not, we will have to wait and see. He is at this very minute writing a presents list for us to take with us on Monday, as he doesn't like to wing these sort of things, he likes to plan. Which is why it's weird he doesn't know what he wants to do on the other days he has off. Oh well I'm not going to worry about it, he's gone to make me another cup of coffee, so for now at least he's being useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment