Tuesday 22 November 2011

Eighteen weeks + 3

Well today I go back to the doctors, I will tell him that the Fybogel made no difference whatsoever and he can tell me it isn't because I'm Coeliac and we can move on to a more sensible suggestion. Do you like the way I've got that all sorted in my head, I really shouldn't organise the doctors that way, but I'm not in the mood for anything else today. Mainly because Cyril has once again been doing his best impression of a baby and getting me up several times in the night. I can't see that it can be anything other than food related, but again we will have to see, you never know what doctors will do next. After the doctors Neil and I (because we are completely nuts) are continuing our Christmas shopping, this time at Merry Hill.

We did quite well yesterday (that's a lie we bought one bag full of stuff), and at least thought we could add to that by making a trip to Merry Hill (known as Merry Hell, by anyone with half a brain). At least there I know where all of the shops are, and it's all undercover. As yesterday we got soaking wet, went round and round in circles unable to find a shop we wanted, and then the ultimate stupid thing. I looked on the internet on my phone for the Wetherspoons in Worcester as I couldn't remember where one was, and we made a mad dash in the pouring rain to get to it, only to find there had been one just opposite where we had been originally sheltering, OK I guess life's like that.

So it is going to be a bit full on today: Doctors, Merry Hill, Home, Ned to the woods,  Malarky and finally Uni. Yes I am going to be tired tonight! I'm actually rapidly coming to the conclusion that having Neil at home is going to mean that I need a holiday, a really long quiet one, with no shops at all. Right now before all the madness begins what I need to do is myself another cup of coffee.

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete