Thursday 10 November 2011

Sixteen weeks + 5

To continue the theme from yesterday, yes those Fybogel drinks taste like cack, still they aren't big when they're mixed up so I just necked it down as quick as I could, the faces I pulled had Xander a little concerned, but apart from that it went OK. Although I still don't think I can do that for the foreseeable future, so I hope there is another answer, I also can't tell you if they've worked yet, as I'm guessing I need to give it more than one dose to see. I managed to get to the hospital for my blood test yesterday , so the doctor can rule out the Coeliac thing, the nurse couldn't get any blood out of my right arm, typical me I have awkward veins, though she asked if I'd been leaning to one side a lot, now that's what the world needs, phlebotamists with a sense of humour, she also complained that I didn't scream, as that tends to clear the waiting line of people. So it was quite an amusing trip altogether.

Now to my essay, well I've woken up with a headache after a night full of nasty dreams, not scary ones, just not nice. I'm guessing that whether I like it or not I am stressing about the essay after all. Neil has managed to put his parents off from visiting though, so at least I don't have that to contend with this weekend, leaving me free to concentrate on my work. Not that it should take all weekend, it's already over 600 words long (it needs to be 2500) and once it starts flowing it usually doesn't take too long. My trouble is all the stop starting, I stop to go to Uni, I stop to walk the dog, go to Malarky, cook the tea, do the washing up, and so on. It just makes it harder to really get the work out and on to the paper, once it's all out then I can start the proof reading and adjusting (this was majorly lacking in some of my essays from last year, so I've learnt my lesson). I am at Summerhill this morning, without Miss Wilson, so that will be interesting, but at least I should be able to get some done this afternoon, after I've had some lunch, oh yes that's something else I have to stop for.

I do need to take Ned to the woods this afternoon, but if I do a quick trip to Malarky I should be able to just fit one in. I'm afraid I feel like I'm neglecting everyone at the moment as my head is all about Abraham Lincoln and the Emancipation Proclamation, still it will be all over soon, until the next time. I have to remember that I went to Uni for a reason, so as long as everyone focuses on that, and not the fact that the dinners have been a bit naff this week, we'll all be OK in the end. I am going to go now, I haven't even had a single cup of coffee yet, and I know my kids are still asleep, when they really should be getting ready for school, see nothing really changes that much.


No comments:

Post a Comment