Friday 4 November 2011

Fifteen weeks + 6

I don't think I'm up to this going to work lark, it's far too much like hard work, and I'm off again today. I worked from 2 till 5:30 yesterday as I was at Summerhill in the morning, and today I'm doing the reverse, going to Larkshill for the morning and back to Summerhill this afternoon. I do still have to walk the dog and go to Malarky, and I still have to do all the housework things. I think that's the area that would go first, if I actually worked full time, I'd have to get a dishwasher, and I'd dry more clothes in the tumble drier, plus I think I'd give up ironing as a total waste of what little time I had left. This is probably why Neil doesn't want me to actually work full time once I'm qualified, he'd rather I worked part time so I could still do all the other things, I thought he meant the fun stuff, but it's more likely he meant the housework. 

I have managed to make an appointment for the doctors next Tuesday, although I've already tried to make some small changes in my diet to try and sort it out, I think I probably do need professional help. I'm also feeling so tired and run down all the time, this could be because I'm not sleeping well, which I will mention as well, or simply just my busy lifestyle, who knows. I just hope that the doctor can help, I've not had much dealings with actual doctors throughout my treatment it's all been done through the hospital, being an emergency case tends to cut out the middle man. The changes I've made so far were to cut down on the amount of alcohol that I drink, which was relatively easy until I had a long day at work yesterday, and change what I eat for breakfast, I either have porridge, or a banana and a pro biotic yoghurt. I really wish I liked bananas, they are really good for you, I think of them more like medicine, and just get on with it. Whether it's the right thing to do, I'm not sure, nor am I certain it's helping, I mean Cyril hasn't been misbehaving for the past couple of days, but he's not been an angel either, I'm guessing these things may take longer to take effect.

Miss Wilson mentioned yesterday about whether or not I was allowed to actually teach a lesson, and she had a bit of a glint in her eye when she said it, Oh boy I don't know whether I'm excited or scared, or both, it's not really the kids any more that bother me, although I still maintain that year 9's are a little scary (that's 13-14 year olds in case you don't know), it's the technology they use in the classroom and how much the kids seem to know about it and I know nothing! Still I'm sure that it's something that we can work around, as I have to have a go sometime, don't I. 

I'm off now to start another crazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment