Saturday 5 November 2011

Sixteen weeks later

I was really tired after my two busy days, it didn't help that I had to go and do Malarky afterwards and then got caught in a downpour. I then went straight to the doctors to see the nurse for my depo (contraceptive injection) I had to wait an hour to see her, and then I started walking home only to find I was freezing cold, as I was still soaking wet from earlier. Neil picked me up and I think it was a mutual decision that I shouldn't have to cook (nice idea) so we agreed on chinese food, as indian tends to upset Cyril, despite the fact that I eat really mild dishes, I'm guessing it's just too rich. It was really nice all sitting down to eat together, it's something that we try to do as often as we can, and something we rarely did when I worked at Stourton, as I just came home too late then. So a chinese and a couple of cans, and you can guess who went to bed early, can't you, just recently I've been going to bed at the same time as Xander, I have no stamina at all. Mind you Xander has spent the last two nights in with us, as something is really bothering him about sleeping in his own room, I don't know what, he hasn't watched any scary films, or recently had any real bad nightmares, well not that I know to, I've tried to talk to him about it, and I have to do something, because cute as it is having him there, I'd quite like my own bed back. Maybe we need to change his room round or something, but he seems to think he's not safe in his own room, I did point out that he wasn't alone in his room as he does have Big Mac for company (hamster, a really big one, hence the name) but as he pointed out he's hardly going to leap out of his cage in Xanders defence, well you never know, but I'm not going to plant the idea of Big Mac being a Ninja hamster as I can't see that helping the proceedings at all.

So what do we have on today, well at some point I have to get Will out of bed (Neils says it's his pit, but it seems unfair), as there is an open day at Halesowen college today, between 10 and 4, so you can guess which end of the day is more likely to see us. Neil is supposed to be delivering the caravan to Julie (his sister) today, and had wanted Will to go with him for the company (notice he didn't even ask me, wise man) but Will has babysitting tonight and it's possible Neil wouldn't be home in time, still when asked Xander was more than happy to go, so that's all sorted. I am hoping that the caravan going won't make Neil push to get a new van for us, it's not that I don't want one, but that I want the right one and feel that there really isn't any rush. Anyway my mind should be on essays now not caravans, as I have one to hand in soon and I haven't had a chance to even start it yet, still that's what happens when you go to work for a living instead of dossing around the house (OK I don't doss much, but you know what I mean).

So apart from starting an essay, taking Will to a college, going to the field to do Malarky, taking Ned to the woods and all the normal housework stuff, no sorry I have absolutely nothing on today at all. I'm guessing I should go and not start doing all the things that I don't have to do. OK now I've managed to confuse myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment